Thursday, October 29, 2009

As promised...a little poetry to accompany pictures :)

Little hope and such...

I walked lone
On that path
Just me and

Some music.

Leaves rustling
Breeze flowing
Moon shining
Just me and

My thoughts.

My thoughts
Stopped at
One face
Made me
Think of
Noor.

I sighed aloud
Thought it out
Soon I knew
Its not true!
Can't hide
Can't run
Help.

Might be able
To pretend a
Fake accent
Fake smile
Fake glee
But not
A fake
Life.

Set me free
Let me go
I need to
Scream
Dream
Hate
Fate
And
Fly.

Look at me
Watch me
Love me
When I
Break
Down
And
Cry.

Many desires
Many loves
Many lives
So many.
I'm lost
Looking
For you.

Glimpse of smile
Desire of touch
Stay awhile
As I clutch
Little hope

And such.

The path ended
The thoughts
Kept coming
Right back
Stop.

Still walking lone
Like a leaf blown
Uttering a moan,
Slow, monotone.

I ask nothing
Yet I plea
Disagree.

Not satisfied yet
I want more.

I want to...

Explore.

Implore.

Adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment